For the week of Wednesday 12.24.14
On Friday, werk it out with some Ice Skating at Whole Foods downtown. Specifics.
Oh, and then… New Year’s Eve party planning already! My picks..
- 20 somethings: Palm Door celebrates it’s 1 year anniversary Studio 54 style. Here.
- 30 and 40 somethings: W hotel SOLD OUT so ignore this link.
- Next up I suggest The Highball but… they are SOLD OUT now as well. They say they may let people in (pending capacity) at the door. At your own risk folks.
- Soooo, I now suggest the 80’s party at the Roller Rink. Details.
- Want something totes extraordinary? Why not the Aerial Spectacular at the Marchesa Theather?
- Or the Russian House which promises a masquarade, 80’s music, 90’s music AND legit Russian caviar (if you go VIP). Also, vodka. Details.
- Family Fun via Austin New Year aka ANY.
Prefer a posh dinner party scene?
- Weather Up is my pick as they are sort of kind of out of the way (while being right around the corner from most everywhere)… their dinner will be served on their upstairs terrace… and I remain obsessed with their 1st floor lounge area. OBSESSED. They are offering both a 7pm and 10pm seating. Click here to get full info.
- OpenTable.com has a solid listing of resto’s with NYE dinners (and you can make your rezzie online from there). Here you go.
I am excited to see where you end up. Instagram, Facebook or Tweet me using #StatesmanSocial to be seen and heard!
Here’s to having your most favorite year yet in 2015, xoxo